April 15, 2008

2 Weeks Notice


i gave my two weeks notice at work yesterday morning. ! To say I wasn't at all nervous would be a lie, but, I felt that this was what the Lord wants for me right now, so I took my chance yesterday. She didn't guilt me or get too upset, praise the Lord. And as I left work stoked on life and relieved and excited, I knew. My decision was affirmed a thousand times over. No more questioning anyhow, because I have an interview on Monday and second opportunity (for which I would love to do)... My random fact that everyone had to guess at last night simply read "I QUIT MY JOB TODAY." I think I thoroughly freaked everyone out, since hardly anyone knew. And they are all wondering why. But I will leave them to wonder, unless of course, they stumble upon this blog.

In other news, I am so glad it's Tuesday. I have tons to do, but I don't care. I'm just glad that the weather is unpredictable, because for once, that's exciting. It's refreshing that I have to snuggle up to stay warm and enjoy real spring weather, since it was 90 something this weekend. And I'm excited for tonight, because Tuesday means escaping this box on campus and enjoying learning together and growing with a group of girls that are much in the same spot that I am. Expectant, reluctant, wondering, and anticipating. All at once.

No comments: